Monday, January 28, 2008

Well...


Ok sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but I really have been busy. Don't ask me what I've been busy with because I really have no idea!!! Time just seems to get away from me these days. Here is a brief update on our lives--


Jeff and I have been spending lots of time in the barn between projects and actually finishing the workshop..of course it will never really be finished. Just another wip!!!


We went out for karaoke on Saturday night with Miki and Sean and had a great time with them. It's been awhile since we did that.


Yesterday Jeff and I went down to Nags Head--about 2 hours from here--with friends of ours. They wanted us to look at a beach house they are buying! Jeff has done lots of "handi-man" work for them so they wanted his opinion of the place and they also thought maybe I could help with some decorating ideas. The house is great!!! Really all it needs is some cosmetic stuff done and some updating--it's about 27 years old. So it looks like Jeff and I will be taking a few trips down with them on the weekends to do some work! We are really happy for them and excited for us since we get to go and spend some time at the ocean!!


So in case you hadn't noticed there isn't any knitting in this blog--AGAIN! I did start a hat yesterday in the car and I am going to work on Miki's scarf as soon as I finish this post. I have been indirectly working on knitting--I finally go my Ravelry invite!!! You all can look for me I am Primknitter.


Well I guess the other news is I have decided to open an on-line shop to see if maybe I can sell some of our craft stuff. Wood, stitchery and lighting things that we are doing. I also my go up to our one and only shop in this area and see about putting some things in there. Wish me luck!!


I am off to work on Miki's scarf so I will talk to you all later on.


Hope you all are doing well

Blessings and Hugs

Me

2 comments:

Dana said...

You have been busy - - it sounds like you've been on the road a lot lately and more trips to come with the beach house. That does sound like fun.

Soooo...are you totally in love with Ravelry yet?

Aunt Kathy said...

Well if you find blogging a challenge now, wait until you get hooked on Ravelry, LOL.

I'd love a beach house someday, I grew up on the Ocean but married a Country boy, lol. Talk about a fish out of water.

I will check out your store, is it in Etsy? I just opened one there too. It's hardly got anything there yet, but slow beginnings are a good thing, I hope.