Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ok I Know I Know--Ya'll Can Stop Yelling At ME!


Sorry I know it's been a very long time since I posted a blog--in all honesty I really haven't been on the computer much--that could be because the screen on my lap top got this funky green line in it and became very annoying--but now I have a new lap top so things should be picking up here on line for me. Of course I haven't been doing much of anything--at least no knitting. I have managed to get an adult hat and baby hat done and a couple dishcloths started. I have been feeling real ADHD knitting I just can't seem to focus. Maybe I just got a little burned out between Christmas and babies.
I have been working on many other crafts for my on line shop. Been trying different types of stitching and painting techniques. I have been really enjoying doing new things.
Jeff has been in DC since Monday, he should be back in town later this evening. I do enjoy my time alone but I am ready for him to come home. He will be making these trips about once a month ands he really wants me to go up with him. So who knows maybe next month I will take a little road trip. Maybe a little change of scenery will help this funk I seem to be in.
Winter has really gotten to me this year--I can't believe I am from New York and i now freeze when the temp falls below 50! I really feel like I have been cooped up forever! Spring is around the corner but it's not popping soon enough for me.
Everyone here is fine--OK well Miki has the flu and feels like crap--but other then that all is well. Jeff just called and he is heading to the Metro and will be getting on the road in about 45 mins. so i guess i better go and figure out what to feed him for supper--think i will be hot dogs and mac&cheese. If I figure it right he should be rolling in around 7:00ish depending on traffic and weather. So I have plenty of time to sit and look at the new Mercantile Gatherings i got in the mail today and drink a cup of hot coffee.
I really do promise to post more soon--OK I hope to post more soon. Hope everyone is doing well. Dana I love the pics you just posted!! Way to cute!!
Hugs and Blessings to all
Donna

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

It's the winter blah's. I am in a funk too. But I figure it's almost over now, Spring is just around the corner.

You should definitely go on the next trip, just bring plenty of yarn and needles.

Dana said...

I'm an ADHD knitter too. I haven't touched the needles in a few weeks. Like you, I think I temporarily burned out with Xmas and infant gifts too.

Good to see you online and I hope Miki feels better soon!

Luvsknitting said...

I read on your Yahoo 360 that you are now here on blogspot & using Google Reader to keep in touch w/your Yahoo 360 friends.

How do you addy 360 Blogs to you Google Reader subscriptions? I use Google Read too, but haven't been able to add anyone from Yahoo 360.

Thanks,
Deb